Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday Party

Ezekiel's little girl friend missed him terribly while we were away in Utah. I guess her parents had a hard time getting her to go to primary without the incentive of seeing Zeke! She had made him an invitation to her 5th birthday and brought it every week to give to him and then would be disappointed when he wasn't there. But we finally made it home and Zeke received his handmade invitation and he LOVED it. He asked me to please save it for him. So here it is (keep in mind that the only thing they know how to write is their names):


Zeke told me every day that we had to buy her a present and he was starting to get really worried that I wasn't going to get her anything. The other kids tried to give suggestions for presents but he was adamant that he got to choose because it was his girlfriend. And of course no one else was allowed to carry the present.
The whole family was invited over to a BBQ with her family. It was lots of fun. Unfortunately, I couldn't get her to smile for the picture--she was actually having fun though! They were both really excited when we figured out that they are going to be in the same kindergarten class! How fun will that be. I asked Zeke if Maryn was his best friend and he said "Yes. And I'm going to marry her!" Too cute. I think they are going to have a blast in Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

What a cute little "mini" couple:) Lookout those kindergarten years are going to be some fun times:)

Curtis Moser said...

starting them young, eh? Well, it worked for me, so more power to you! I didn't turn out too demented!

Putnams +Two said...

Zeke's too dang cute!!