Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Zekey's Girl

Little Ezekiel has his first girlfriend. Her name is Maryn. She calls Zeke her husband and he calls her his life--to him life and wife are synonymous! When Zeke first found out she was calling him her husband he shrugged his shoulders and put his hands in the air and said "Oh no!! Now all the girls are going to fight over me. It's because I'm so handsome!" Needless to say I lost it with laughter! He definitely has his daddy's self-esteem! Maryn came to play today after preschool so here is a picture of the two of them.


5 comments:

Dee and Bobbie said...

Zeke has good taste.
Cute picture

Nicole Howard said...

Oh my goodness. That is so funny. He is a handsome little guy. What ever will he do??

Teri Le said...

Ok, that's just way too cute for words!!!

Dee and Bobbie said...

Happy Birthday EZCRICLE!!!!!

Grandma and me are very proud that you choose to use the good side of the force.

Anonymous said...

I thought he was going to wait for Addyson!