Thursday, March 6, 2008

HELP ME! HELP ME!!

Okay--I am going to ask you all for help. I am starting my practicum projects so that I can graduate one fine day. My professor was awesome enough to let 2 of the 3 projects that I have to do be via the internet so that I can do them from home!!!! So I am going to start 2 blogs. One is going to be about kids fitness and I am going to plan and execute(using my children) an exercise program for kids. So I have to blog about it, and show photos and video of the kids doing the exercises etc... But I need a name that isn't a franchised name to use for the blog. So your first assignment is a name for a kid's exercise blog.

The second blog is just a miscellaneous health/nutrition/exercise blog. It will have posts about questions that people write in and just anything that relates to fitness. An example of a post subject would be something like "Yoga vs Pilates?" or "Is low-fat really good for you?". I want the blog to be informative but fun and casual. So I need a fun name for it. I have been trying for days to think of something fun but can't (I even resorted to hours worth of using the thesauras!). SO the second assignment is to think of a fun, hip, kooky, young, etc... name for my health blog.

Any ideas would be appreciated because my creativity is really lacking at the moment--and I need the ideas ASAP so that I can get started.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Prices said...

I am leaving myself a comment--pathetic I know! Between Deanne and Dave they came up with "Health Wealthy" for the health blog and then Dave and I came up with "Munchkin Maintenance" for the kid exercise blog. Does anyone have any other ideas? If not I am going to go with these.

Unknown said...

Sounds good! Last night I tried to think up something cute, but nothing came...I especially like the Munchkin one. :)

I love your new blog background. Super cute!

Nicole Howard said...

I love your new background. Where did you get it?
Also, I will try to think of something. I kind of like Fabulously Fit for the health blog. But I am a dork and like to use the word fabulous a lot.
The munchkin one is cute.

The Prices said...

Fabulously Fit is cute! I like the word fabulous also!!

Deanne Hill said...

I like the Fabulously Fit one better! I'm jumping ship. Health Wealthy is all Dave now. :)

Dee and Bobbie said...

OK,
"Healthy, Wealthy and Whys" !! Answers to your health and fitness questions.

"The proper care and feeding of house apes". A parents guide to health and nutition for children.

Nicole Howard said...

Ok, so the "Healthy, Wealthy and Whys" one is great. I like it a lot. As for the apes one....very funny, but some parents might not like that..I am not one of those, but I know plenty of weird people who would probably be offended.
-In my opinion-;)