Sunday, July 29, 2007

SCUBA Dave





































While Zach and Amy were here, Zach and I got SCUBA certified. We finished the open water certification about three days before Zach left so I had to get my advanced open water certification without him. (It was sad because Zach looked good in his wetsuit) These photos are from the five dives it takes to get the advanced. There are two required underwater navigation (swimming with a compass) and a deep dive. We went to the Corsair which is 107' deep. (small one-seater plane). After that you could chose three adventure dives. I did a night dive at Hanauma Bay, a boat dive and a drift dive (let the current take you along and the boat picks you up when you run out of air). All and all it was a lot of fun, but kind of expensive so I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I go again. For anyone who is upset about me riding the turtle, get over it.

1 comment:

Nicole Howard said...

Happy 30th Dave!!!!
Everytime I look at your page it makes me want to live there so bad. It looks like vacation everyday.
Lucky!!