Sunday, July 8, 2007

Great Aloha Run









I am going to jump around a bit here. These pictures are from February. Dave signed up for the Great Aloha Run which was on President's day. The Saturday before we all entered the Keiki Great Aloha Run (keiki means kid or children). Dave ran with London since she is the fastest (for now anyway--Zeke is giving her a run for her money) and I ran with the boys while pushing Jonas. If I remember right it was a mile and a half. All the pictures are of the festivities beforehand and afterwards. My favorite is of Joe "stretching" before the race in his stroller. There is also a picture of Dave after he finished the Great Aloha. I couldn't get close to the finish line so I didn't get a good picture when he crossed. Yes, he is pushing our triple jogging stroller with all 3 boys in it!

1 comment:

zach said...

Hey hey! Guess what! Zach didn't tell me about your blog I just knew about it because I hacked into his email to get your email address! (Or believe me I would have been commenting because I understand how extremely important it is and everyone should do it:). Anyway, we miss you guys already! I'm so glad you are doing this! Amy Putnam