Thursday, April 3, 2008

Temple Panoramic

Around Christmas time Deseret Book had these Temple panoramics on sale for half off. I planned to purchase one but then got caught up in the details of moving across country and forgot. By time I thought about it again the were regular price. I looked all of over the internet to see if I could find it for cheaper but I could not. Then they went on sale again but only for about 20% off. I talked to Dave and told him that it was something that I REALLY wanted so he said to go ahead--but then they were out of the Temple that I wanted!!! So I searched the internet again and found it on the website of the manufacturer for 39% off!!! HOORAY! Not only that, but they didn't even charge shipping!! So I ordered it right then. And it arrived just a few days ago. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is awesome and BIG. It is 4 feet long by 2 feet high. We are going to put it over our piano. Anyway, I was so excited that I had to share. The website is still having a sale on most of their things. They are beautiful religious pictures. And Now that I have it I can tell you that it is EXCELLENT quality. Go to http://www.raymonddesigns.com/ to see what they have!


9 comments:

Erickson Family said...

That is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Deanne Hill said...

Hey! Thanks! I just sent the link to Ty because I want one too! I just can't decide which I like best...

Tahnie said...

This is beautiful! By the way, do you play the piano Sunny?

Erickson Family said...

Love the new layout! Where did you find it?

Nicole Howard said...

Thanks for posting the link to your blog template...How do you find such cute blog templates?

zach said...

Way cute blog! Love it! Cool temple pic too. Your so righteous. We just bought a picture of dogs playing poker. We bought it full price. Our cat was mad so we bought her tickets to cats thunder down under.

Curtis Moser said...

Sunny! You're always so nice to comment on my lame blog-- at least someone is reading it! :)

I love the temple panoramic-- I'm going to buy one right now... so that I can hang it in my poker room next to my 'dogs playing poker' painting that I also bought at full price (Zach!) You Putnam's rock. Keep up the great blog, I love it!

Erickson Family said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE you new layout. I went and peeked at that link, but haven't had a chance to check it out. I will have to tool around with it. That pic of your kiddos is ADORABLE!!

Deanne Hill said...

Wow! You've been changing things up! Everytime I look at your blog it has a new layout! It makes things interesting!