Friday, April 18, 2008

Who looks like who

We always joke about the strong Price genes so I thought I would test out how much each of the kids looks like us. Here are the results.

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family photos - Family history

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family genealogy - Family photos

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

Guess the Putnam genes can hold their own against the Price genes!!:) No wonder why people always think that we have twins--the kids are all an exact mix of Dave and I.

6 comments:

Erickson Family said...

That's cute! I have done these before too, and almost all the girls were equal except Asia, she was 8% more like me. People used to ask Will and I if we were brother and sister when we were dating! EWWWW!

Micah-n-Holly said...

I LOVE that idea! And what a cute post! And I love the "old timey" pics too! You guys are so fun!

Unknown said...

It's been too long since I checked out your blog! The picture on top is soooooooooooooooooooo perfect! I LOVE the sweater vests!!!! London's note is adorable/hilarious too. DAve should be worried--she's gorgeous!

I'm glad to see you're doing so well. I hope our family turns out to be as much fun as yours! I MISS YOU GUYS!

Sarah said...

FUN! Do you think Zanna is too young to do this?
I know it's a couple of post back, but I just wanted to comment on London's little note. How cute is that! I think it put a permanent smile on my face. And I love how Curtis owned up to liking you now. Funny stuff!

Deanne Hill said...

I haven't done one of those, but they would all end up completely on Tyler's side, except maybe Sophie. Also, I'm not surprised you're a genius. You've always been one of those "smarty pants" people. :)

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! i am going to have to try that!!!