Thursday, April 17, 2008

Romantic Time

When I was moving around all of the furniture in London's room so that we could paint I found a little note under her bed. It made me laugh so hard, so I had to share it with everyone. We have told her before that she will be able to date when she is 16. It looks like she is more excited about that then we had thought!! I showed Dave the note and he did not think that it was funny at all!!! He is already stressing out about her being a teenager and this did not help the situation.

I can't wait to show her this when she is 16!! It will be so funny!!

7 comments:

Dee and Bobbie said...

GOOD LUCK Dave ;>)

Nicole Howard said...

Holy cow!! I am still laughing!! Cierra is going to be the same way. Gotta love having a girl.

Erickson Family said...

That is ADORABLE!! Mariah hasn't really talked that much about it, but Brinlee on the other hand, well, I think we're in BIG trouble!

Micah-n-Holly said...

I LOVE it! Too Too funny! She's a cute girl, and you know girls only get cuter with age, right? Good Luck to you both, Sunny and Dave:) Thanks for sharing, was definitely time for a Good Laugh:)

Unknown said...

Oh, that's awesome! :)

Curtis Moser said...

My daughter is only 18 months, but I'm already locking her in her room whenever her nursery friends come over. It's NOT going to be pretty when she gets older. Let's hope none of your sons try to date her, because, even though you're kids are surely cool, no one is good enough for Addy. You don't realize this, but even though I had a huge crush on you, I never asked you out because I was scared to death of Dee. :)

I plan on being twice as big and mean as he was.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Hilarious... do you think she wrote roman-"tike" on purpose? hmmm... smart girl!