Monday, May 11, 2009

Twilight DVD Release

Okay-- This will be the last Twilight related post until around November when I go to see New Moon!!! (That is unless something else super exciting happens that is Twilight related between now and then---We can always HOPE!!)

On March 21st the Twilight DVD came out so of course I had to have a party!

Twilight Michelle and I started out by going to the Midnight DVD Release Party at Hot Topic (yes, we were the oldest ones there that were not chaperones!!) I, of course, won 2 of the 4 Trivia questions (the 2 I didn't win was because we couldn't hear--REALLY!!) The teenagers were mad at me for winning twice, but it isn't my fault they don't know their Twilight like I do! While waiting for midnight we went to FYE and found an awesome Twilight umbrella. (couldn't get a good pick of what it looked like--but you need only two words to describe it "The Meadow"--Enough said!!)

We had a little 17 year old boy that was absolutely in love with Michelle. He kept finding reasons to talk to her all night and finally just plopped down next to us and started talking. He thought she was 22!! And that I was 25! (bless his little lying heart!) So for that I had to get a picture of him.

After we grabbed our DVDs we jumped in the Volvo (of course we had to drive the Volvo!!) and headed home to watch all the special features. We figured we fell asleep sometime around 3:30 in the morning after we turned on the actual movie to watch.


So after a few hours of sleep, Michelle and I set up my basement for our DVD Release Party. Here is Michelle taking a break with Edward!

These are the little quote cards I made to put on our cupcakes.

Then we put them in little mini forks (GET IT!??! FORKS!!?!?! HEHEHE)

My Twilight banner that I made

Michelle decorated the entire basement just like Alice would have--twinkle lights everywhere!


And lucky for me my friend Jen bought me a calendar with tear out posters. They were perfect decorations for the walls.



More twinkle lights.


Our cupcakes. Don't they look cute??


Michelle also made some little piggies for us to eat.

The spread (notice the blood punch on the right)



My friend Heidi makes the BEST sugar cookies ever and she made us these cute ones. (Of course none of us are Team Jacob--just wanted to make that clear!!)


The clan with Edward!
A look at the decorated room

We played the Twilight Trivia game that I was given at the Forks Chamber of Commerce. It is actually pretty tricky!

So after the party I had to figure out where to put all those posters--so I decided to put them in my workout room. They are great motivation!


The rest of these pictures are just a couple random Twilight related pics I wanted to throw in. This is the Cullen Crest pillow I got in Forks. It was the perfect colors so I HAD to get it. Doesn't it go well with my bedroom decor??

These are my rocks that Amy and I gathered at La Push! Can you see all the awesome colors?

I made these little jars full of La Push rocks for all of my friends as souvenirs from my trip.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your party looks like a rockin' good time. I also attended a fabulous Twilight DVD release party, but one of my friends was quite late, as she sliced her thumb while cutting apples for the party. Steve thought that she took the vampire theme a bit too far with that!

Teri Le said...

You are so awesome. Even if I'm not a Twi-Hard like you, I would love attending your party. WHy can't you live by me? *pout*

(BTW - I'm having total flashbacks of our murder-mystery dinner! lol I need to find those pictures)