Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Yard

I have been asked to provide video of what our yard looks like so that you can get a better idea of the area. So here it is. It is pretty bumpy since I am trying to walk and tape and it isn't super good quality since it is with my normal camera instead of the video camera. But at least you will get the idea of how it is out here. You need to have "vision" and picture it with the grass in and the trees green and all the brush and vines removed!!! I will take another video in the summer after we have worked on the yard and everything is green so that you can see the "after" photos!

6 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

That looks beautiful. I hope to one day have scenery again.

Anonymous said...

Sunny my love,

I just wanted to let you know I check on you weekly and love to see the pictures of your cute little family. Keep them coming and take care. Love ya! Robyn Fitz

P.S. Love the new house.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I can't wait to see it in real life! And in the spring or summer. It will be so beautiful! I wonder if there are any travel nursing opportunities out there...

Erickson Family said...

I CAN'T WAIT! I am so looking forward to land and trees and YARD! Beautiful!

Wynter said...

I didnt know you had such a huge yard, and I love all the trees! I wish I had a house like that. =)

Dee and Bobbie said...

Wow, very nice. We really like it. We can't wait to see it.