Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy baby

Well this week we have all been really sick--except for Dave that is! So he has spent his first week home caring for everyone. So since not alot has happened except for doctor visits, etc... I decided to put on a little video clip I found from the past. This is a clip of Jonas not too long after he learned how to crawl. It was a month or two before Dave got home from Iraq. When I saw this clip it just made me smile to remember what a cute little baby Joe was. I can't believe that he is almost 3!! His little smile while he is crawling just makes me melt.

4 comments:

Erickson Family said...

That is too cute! Ironically, just last night I was looking at old digital clips of Tatum as a newborn making her first smiles. I was totally melting too! Love it!

Erickson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee and Bobbie said...

That's the "Jonas the bonus" that I remember. What a sweetie.

Papa Dee

Nicole Howard said...

I can't believe it has been three years since I have seen you.
Sorry to hear that you guys have been sick.