Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged Again

My friend Nic tagged me so here I go. She only listed five things so I am going to stick to her format.

Things you may or may not know about me:

1. I love High School Musical just as much as my kids. Half of the time I join the kids in singing and dancing around--and yes, the soundtrack is the #1 played CD in our van. It makes me happy (I swear there are subliminal messages in it to make you smile!)

2. I am addicted to silly reality shows. American Idol is first on the list, of course...but I can get hooked into any of them. Next fav is a tie between Biggest Loser and Beauty and the Geek. I know I am a total nerd!!

3. I can't count the number of times that I have changed my major in college. I started out pre med many eons ago. It has ranged from Art History to Family and Consumer Science Education to Spanish, etc... I have finally settled down now that I only have 14 credits to go and am going to graduate in Physical Activity and Health. And it has only taken me 13 years to get there!!!:) I know it is pathetic--but at least I am getting there!

4. In less than 9 years of marriage Dave and I have changed our address over a dozen times. We have never lived anywhere longer than 18 months. So now that we own this new house I am hoping to buck that trend permanently!

5. I have had 3 c-sections! Yep, all three boys came out that way. Teancum was breach and so we had to have him that way. Zeke was by choice just because everyone scared me about the risks of a VBAC and after 2 c-sections you pretty much are stuck for any other children you have--according to the dr. I had. Not that it mattered, because Jonas would have had to be an emergency c-section anyway since he came 8 weeks early. (And for those reasons my body has called it quits on having any more babies!!)

So that is it for now. Time to pass the pleasure on to others. I tag Deanne, Veronica, Carrie, and Kelly.

5 comments:

McNeil Family said...

Sunny, I love the story about your son and the razor. Poor little guy. I hope that watching high school musical makes you think back to high school and your favorite seminary pal...me. Congratulations on the house. It looks great!

The Prices said...

Thanks Allen!! Seminary was fun, huh??!! Congrats on your baby boy. I am way excited for you.

Veronica Bartles said...

Okay, so you've tagged me. So now what do I do?
Veronica

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new home - it looks great! Looks a little cold there too. The video of singing to high school musical is quite amusing - our kids do similar sing-alongs, but without the constant hopping - that's quite a cardio workout!

Unknown said...

ummm you tagged Kelly, is that me? I just assume you are way too cool for me and I am sure you know a zillion Kellys! I love you blog and miss you guys!