Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Home

I have decided to post some of the photos that Dave took of the house while he was back here buying it. It is kind of hard to tell the size of the rooms through the photos since there is no furniture, etc.. but you will get the idea. I will take pictures again after it is decorated--this will not be until the summer since I an planning on painting most of the rooms. (What is it with builders painting everything with flat white paint!!! I hate it--more accurately I hate the grubby finger prints that refuse to leave it's surface!!)


Another view of the house

The garage


This is a portion of the front yard and driveway. We have 2 to 3 times as many trees and shrubs in the back yard.

This is our back porch. (and a piece of paper that Dave had in his hand accidently showed up in the picture)

Obviously we don't have all this stuff down to protect the floor anymore. This is a picture in the living room looking at the dining room.

You have to imagine the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and without all the garbage!


This is the master bath. I thought this tub didn't look that big in this picture when I first saw it, but it is BIG and deep. It goes up higher than my shoulder when I am sitting in it!

This is the master closet. Again--picture doesn't do it justice. It is really big.

This is a portion of the unfinished basement.

3 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

Hey Sunny! I love your new home! I'm so excited for you! I've been a slacker friend and haven't talked to you forever! Give me a call!
Deanne

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Sunny it's sooo cute. The trees in the front make me soooo jealous. They are beautiful. I love those french doors and everything!

Erickson Family said...

UR SO LUCKY!!! I hope we get as lucky as you! Only a few months time....