Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My cute little home

So today I measured my garage. The house is 1500 sq feet with a full unfinished basement--part of which is a 2 car garage. So I have been asking Dave how big the house is minus the garage and today I finally took finding out into my own hands. It looks like the garage is more or less 500 sq feet. So that leaves us with about 1000 sq feet to finish!! YUCK!! some of that is going to be the utility room and also a BIG storage room that don't need to be finished--so I guess it won't be that bad. I really want to finish the bathroom and the rec room though so that I can lock the kids down stairs!!:) Anyway, here are a couple pictures that Dave took when he originally came out and found the house.

5 comments:

Wynter said...

Its way cute, cant wait till we have our own house! ;)
So how many rooms/bathrooms?

Teri Le said...

THERE you are! What an adorable house.

Now, why can't Dave get transferred to Washington? You're on the wrong coast!!

I LOVE having land. We're only a 1/3 acre, but we're having lots of fun with it.

What do your kids think?

Zach 'n' Amy said...

It's beautiful! SOOOO beautiful. Perfect for an alpaca or two...:)

Unknown said...

The house is beautiful! I'm so glad it worked out so well! It's such a great area too!

Oh yeah, and I love the snow, nice touch!

Veronica Bartles said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait until we're in a place where we can have a house of our own!!