Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight Michelle

A handful of you have asked about my new Twilight BFF and so I thought that I would introduce her to you. Say hello to Twilight Michelle. That is what we call her in order to distinguish her from my other friend Michelle.



Twilight Michelle and I started talking while in line to see Twilight the opening day. She was so fun that I asked if I could sit with her during the movie since we were both alone. As we talked we realized that we love all the same things and we really had a blast. We said goodbye at the end of the movie, but I went back to get her email address to send her something Twilight related that she wanted. And since then we have become great friends! Thank goodness for Twilight! Without it I would never have met Michelle...and I wouldn't have someone to share all my silly obsessions with.

7 comments:

Curtis Moser said...

Sunny! I have a favor to ask of you. It's a tiny thing, really, but since you read my initial version of Mudville, I was wondering if you would be interested in reading my revision of it and telling me if you think it is better? I realize you're busy touring Forks, and reading Stephenie Meyers, and drooling over Edward Cullen, and all, but since you read the first version, I thought you would be in a unique position to let me know if the revision is any better. I, personally, think it's much much better, but that's just me. :)

It's more of a complete re-write than it is a revision, as so much of it has changed, but if you would like to read what I've revised, I'd love to email it to you and get your unbiased opinion.

Either way is fine though, so don't feel any pressure. Email me if you're interested.

bsebalfan1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

that's cool that u found a friend in line at a movie. kinda crazy. but cool. ur kids are getting so big!!!

macmommy said...

That's great that you have found someone to share the "obsession" ;) I'm actually re-reading the saga for the 4th time this year. These things should come with a warning label--haha! You guys should read "The Host" by Stephenie. It doesn't pull you in as quickly as the Twilight books, but once you get past the first 4 or 5 chapters you are hooked. Oh, and very cute laundry room!

Unknown said...

You can never have too many "twilight" friends. :)

Karen Marzo said...

Awww... makes me want to go to a movie or something. Friends are a precious jewell not to be lost once found!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Aunt Karen

Erickson Family said...

So you know that I live near Twilight'sville, right?! You could totally stay with us if you wanted. We live about 40 minutes from Kalama, where it was filmed. Our really good friends live there and their daughter attends the HS they used in the film. We live about 2.5 hours from Forks and La Push. I haven't been, but would like to someday.

Anonymous said...

Okay, well, I won't be offended that you felt like you needed another friend to share your silly obsessions with. It's not like we talked 3 or 4 times a day while I was reading the series and everytime I went to see the movie. Whatever....like I said, I choose not to be offended.