Monday, December 15, 2008

Before and After

We just updated our Laundry Room this weekend. So here are the befores and afters. The "before" is actually before we moved in. I should have taken a picture to show you how cluttered and chaotic the room was before we put the cabinets in.
Our cabinets are a little crazy, but we got them off of Craig's List for SUPER cheap, so they will fill the need just fine for the price!

I finally have a place to hang brooms, etc... so they aren't falling all over the place.
In case you were wondering about the color. It was a mistint that was only $6 for the gallon instead of $20-something. So I thought for that price it would work well for the Laundry room--and after putting it on the walls, I LOVE it!
I also have a place to hang my ironing board and step ladder!!!


This last photo has nothing to do with the Laundry Room, but I thought I should throw it in. This is Tank with his birthday gift from Zach and Amy. The reason why it is such an important picture is because Tank is actually SMILING...AND he is even looking at the camera without squinting his EYES! A rare picture, indeed!! If only I could get him to do this for group shots!!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the color too! You guys did great! I'd love to have some cabinets in my laundry room.

Hancock family said...

We were starting to get worried you haven't posted anything for awhile-- Looks like you have been busy! Nice and organized I love it!

Wynter said...

I love the color too, I'd ask what it is...
I cant wait till I have a laundry room like that, looks Perfect.

ttcole said...

Look at you, being so organzied! I should have you come do my house! My laundry room is unfinished, as are the two bedrooms in our basement. Looks like Dave has been busy!

Putnams +Two said...

The laundry room looks great Sunny. I wish I had a actual room for doing laundry instead of a closet in my kitchen:)

Chris and Logan said...

Looks great! How nice to have so much storage space in your laundry room, I think those cabinets are pretty cool.

Tahnie said...

Perfect color for a laundry room. I hate laundry, so it would help to have a cheery room!

Julie H said...

Laundry room looks fab and very nice girl.
I love love Twilight stuff too. All my girls have read it and grand daughters are in process of reading them too.
Big hugs and kisses to you and your family. luv--aunt Julie

Unknown said...

Looks great! I love that green color, it looks beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Your laundry room is soooo great!!!!!