Friday, November 21, 2008

O.M.E.

For those of you that aren't in the know...OME stands for Oh My Edward!!! a saying that tells you how my day went. Warning: If you don't like Twilight , STOP NOW!! Cause I am going to gush!!

Twilight came out today!!! I wanted to go to the midnight showing--which was supposedly sold out--but since I have little kids at home I had to make due with the first morning showing at 11 am. And I am so glad that I did. It wasn't busy at all which meant I could enjoy the show without a lot of noise. I went by myself, but quickly made a friend while waiting in line that is almost as crazy as I am about all things Twilight and so I thoroughly enjoyed sitting next to her during the show. It was fun to have someone else to drool over Edward with!!

Of course I had to wear the awesome shirt that Amy picked out for me. Thanks again, Amy!!!


Now onto the movie. Don't go see it if you haven't read the books. I just don't see how anyone could really enjoy it that didn't have a deeper understanding of what was going on. I give it 2 stars out of 4 for people that haven't read the book and 3 out of 4 for those that have. Not the best movie in the world...keep that in mind. But as far as feeding my Twilight Addiction...it totally filled my need. And on to the best part of the movie: ROB!!!! I had my doubts about him but he TOTALLY delivered. He IS Edward !!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE him.



I came out of the movie ready to see it again and I have been playing my favorite parts over and over again in my head! WARNING: Don't go in thinking it will be just like the book or you will just be disappointed. If you go into it with the mindset that you really want to see a smoking hot Edward...then you'll love the movie. There are a few parts that you will go "what in the world???" but if you just look past those things you will at least enjoy it. For those of you that love Twilight, I think you will really have a fun time at the movie!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh i'm sooo excited to see it!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

mmmmmmmm... Edward. He is the perfect Edward. eeeeeeedward.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

droooooooooool, gulp, hyperventilate. AAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pattinson.

The Prices said...

I wonder if the comments above are from Zach?!?!? :)

Zach 'n' Amy said...

yes, this is Zach, edward is HOT.

Hancock family said...

Ya went and saw the mid night showing still paying for no sleep. But I loved it!! I think like you said cuz we read the book it feed our twlight need!!!

Putnams +Two said...

Amy and I went last night and really enjoyed it!!

Anonymous said...

dave is waiting for his wife to calm down enough to talk to and have her hear what I say...it could be a few more days. I was thinking, maybe I could get a Rob mask and then she would at least look at me when I talk to her. I still don't have any hopes she would listen to what I'm saying. Baby steps.

The Prices said...

A Rob mask couldn't hurt!!:)lol!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

How can one guy keep getting hotter and hotter? The third time was oh so great!

The Prices said...

I agree! The third time was the best!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad other people saw it three times, too! :)