Monday, November 3, 2008

November 11th!!!!

What happens on November 11th, you ask?? Only the most anticipated CD release EVER (for our household, anyway)...DAVID ARCHULETA!!! That's right, on the 11th we will finally be able to listen to that cute little boy every day!! Don't know why, but that little guy just makes me smile everytime I see him. I tried to put his music video for his single on here but I couldn't(it was disabled). Here is the link to it though. It is really cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8phK_YIRNs

I love American Idol, but last year it just took on a new obsession. I have never enjoyed it quite that much and I have never had the desire to go out and buy a CD from one of the contestants. Not only that, but this year London and I loved our little Archie so much that while we were in Utah during the summer we went to the American Idol concert!

London with her ticket!
Eating at Cheescake Factory prior to the show.

Grandma LaBounty went with us! (and so did Grandma Bobbie, Aunt Amy and Aunt Lissy!)


Mom and London excited for the show to start!


London screaming when David Archuleta came on stage!


Luckily they had big screens so that we could see his face since we were SOOO far back!


Archie at the piano!!


We had 4 generations at the concert--I took the pic
(I know I should have been in it too--oh well!)


This is a little clip of when David Archuleta came out on stage. Since we saw it in Utah everyone was there to see him so the place went crazy. It was a 100 times louder for him than any of the others. Infact, near the end of the clip you can tell that he has started singing but you could BARELY hear him because it was sooooo loud!!

In this clip it keeps going out of focus because of all the lights effects they had going on. Yes, you can hear me and London screaming--embarrassing as that is, I still wanted you to get a little taste of what the concert was like. The screaming was soooo much louder in person!!

3 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Great Clip! Sounds like you guys had a BLAST!!!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the heads up on the CD release. We too LOVE David!! Isn't he just the greatest!!

Stephanie said...

it's like you just want to squeeze his cute little cheeks!