Monday, September 17, 2007

Shock and Awe

We finally broke down and did it!! We gave the boys their annual haircut. I can hear the sobs from the Grandmas now!!! Normally we go to get their hair trimmed to keep it in the shaggy, surfer style and then get home with what looks like more of a girl's bob--which we proceed to shave off so that we can start the process over. This year we thought we would just save a lot of money and shave it off to begin with. Teancum sat pretty still and thought it was really good until he looked at it after and cried because he thought he looked ugly. Ezekiel instantly said "I can SEE!!!"..which I thought was hilarious. And Jonas started out enjoying it but found that it wasn't fun to wipe your mouth with hair on your hands. From that point forward I had a hard time finishing his haircut. He probably has some unevenness going on. The funniest, however, was when Jonas went to lay down for bed. He put his head on his pillow and instantly shot back up. He looked around on the pillow and kept feeling it. Then he would lay his head down again and again still looking puzzled. Then after a few times of this he asked me where the hair went. And then he said that he needed it back so that he could sleep!! Since I had put it in a baggy he wanted me to go get it to put it on his pillow!! I couldn't stop laughing. What a funny little boy!! Of course, they don't even look like the same kids now. So here are the before, during and after shots of the boys. I especially like the mullet ones!!












5 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Holy cow!! They look so different. What cuties. That was a lot of hair.

zach said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just kidding. I love those mullets!!! That is hillarious! You have to frame that last picture of all 3 of the boys. They look so handsome! Now we know they weren't just cute because of that hair. They're just dang good lookin kids! So cute! We miss them. Are you guys planning a trip to Kamas anytime soon? love amy

The Prices said...

No trip planned as of yet. We have to wait and see when orders end first.

Dee and Bobbie said...

Oh my GOSH !!!!!

What in the world happened.
They're still cute but in a different way.

I know their pain.

Papa Dee

Wynter said...

Lol, im so glad to see that you cut it all off. When I started lookin at the pics I thought you were gonna leave their hair in mullets (I was gonna have to hurt you) ;)