Saturday, September 29, 2007

Family Photos

I have been meaning to get a family picture taken for awhile and I have even bought us some cute hawaiian clothing for it. Then Dave came home one day and said that they were doing photos on post that were relatively inexpensive so he signed us up. Then I found out that they were sepia toned 1920's and 1930's "themed" photos. I wasn't too excited but they actually turned out pretty good. We especially like how the outfits bring out the "inner rascal" in the boys.






2 comments:

Teri Le said...

Oh my, I can totally see your boys as street members in Oliver Twist!!

Those pics look great. You should still do the Hawaiian ones for christmas cards or something!

Wynter said...

These are the cutest pics I have ever seen, and sunny you are looking amazing! Its seems like things are going well in hawaii... maybe onday we will come see you guys :)