Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pearl Harbor












Well, I know that I am slow. Since school started back up for the kids I haven't been taking as many pictures. So here are some from back in March during spring break. London's best buddy came along with us--that is why there is an extra child!! It was a great place to go. Next time I would love to go without children, OF COURSE! They didn't quite understand the reverence of the monument. One picture shows names of both a Price and a Putnam that died at Pearl Harbor. The people there helped London and her friend drop the petals from their leis into the water as a sort of memorial. (London is the one in the pink for those who don't know)
My friend Jen has tagged me--meaning that I am supposed to list 8 interesting things about myself. This is going to be a stretch ... so have patience with me!
1. I am the only girl in my family. My mom is the only girl in her family and my daughter is the only girl in our family. Kind of weird, eh??
2. I had 4 children in exactly 5 years. That is right...London and Jonas have the same birthday!
3. Dave and I are just finishing up our paperwork to adopt a little girl from China....then the LOOOOOOONG wait begins!
4. I am the only person my husband has ever kissed. (That is kind of more about him, but I'm counting it)
5. I have worked at eBay on 2 separate occassions and both times I quit after having a baby. (London and Ezekiel)
6. I have never tasted alcohol, Never done drugs, and Never smoked a cigarette.
7. Despite my overweight status for the past 7 years, I am a Health and Wellness major and I will graduate in JUNE!!!! Hooray!! It is about time!!
and last but not least...
8. I met my husband in Chile while we were both serving missions there.
Well, now that I am finished I am supposed to tag 8 other people. So here it goes...
Deanne, Teri Le, Amy (my sis-in-law), Nicole (in Texas), Layna, Ramie, Tina (in Idaho) and The Hancocks.

No comments: