Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sweet and Sassy

I am playing catch up so please have patience with me. I have tons of posts to make about the last few months! I am starting with this one because my grandma has been asking to see the pictures.

My niece, Portia, turned 8 in June. For her birthday I took her and London to what London calls "Girl Paradise"... It is a spa for little girls in Draper called Sweet and Sassy. It had to be the cutest place I have ever seen. They each had their nails done, an up-do and their make-up done. Then after that they let them play on the catwalk with boas. It was so much fun! We had a blast. If any of you have little girls and live anywhere near there you should check it out. It was well worth the money spent for the amount of fun that they had.

The Limo you can rent if you are having a party there. The girls wanted a ride in it but they had to settle for just a picture by it.

Waiting for the fun to begin


London keeping herself entertained while waiting for our appointment.

Getting nails done


Choosing a hairstyle. London chose "diva" while Portia chose "princess".







Choosing make-up. Can you tell she is excited??








Admiring their beauty!!

Showing off their style!





We also bought them matching Best Friends necklaces. They enjoy being around each other so much!

6 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

I have seen that place when I was there. That is absolutely adorable. I would love to do that for Cierra. The girls look fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! A girl's dream! :)

Micah-n-Holly said...

What adorable pictures! I am going to miss being in Activity Days, but hopefully I will still get to see London around from time to time:) Thanks for the post:)

Erickson Family said...

That is amazing....my fam would fit right into to a place like that with all our little divas!
p.s. Glad ur back to blogging...we missed you!

Unknown said...

soooo cute! the hair+makeup=hotness! look at that sassy jean skirt!!! dave needs to watch out!

those are definitely pictures to show the future boyfriends!

Chris and Logan said...

So fun! I am jealous I don't have a daughter to take there. I guess I will just have to go by myself!!