Thursday, July 31, 2008

David Archuleta

Okay, I am a huge David Archuleta fan. I will post pictures and video from the American Idol concert later. But I was just looking at a photo from the last post of Jonas and it made me think of little David Archuleta. Jonas is always making faces that totally remind me of little Archie. In fact, that is probably why I love David A. so much...because his mannerisms and facial expressions always remind me of little Joe. So here are some pics of David and the pic of Joe--Do you think they look alike--maybe it's just me???



4 comments:

Putnams +Two said...

They do have the same smile. Cute.

Micah-n-Holly said...

I can totally see a resemblance!! What a cutie!! Both of them, really:)

Stephanie said...

I totally see it!! hahahaha

Erickson Family said...

That is so cute! LUCKY you!! I love Archie too!!