Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Passing of a Loved One

Sorry we haven't been blogging lately..and we might not be for a few more days. This is just a quick update. On the morning of Friday the 6th of June, Dave's mom passed away. Although it was sad, she had been sick for a long time and we were praying that she would be released from her pain. We left the next day to drive out to Utah. Dave is heading back to Virginia this coming Sunday. I am staying until the 3rd week of July. I am a little behind in my schooling now since I was in the middle of finals when we left--so I am finishing everything up hopefully this week. My professor was nice enough to give me an incomplete so that I can finish it up. So that is our quick update..will post more later.

11 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

So sorry to hear about the passing of Dave's mom. Please know that you and your family will be in our prayers during this trying time. Enjoy your time out in Utah with family and we will be looking forward to your safe return to VA in July!

Deb said...

I am so sorry about Dave's mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Curtis Moser said...

Sorry for your loss, Sunny. Keep smiling.

Nicole Howard said...

So sorry to hear that. It must be comforting to know she is not in pain anymore.
Have fun in Utah and good luck with class.

Chris and Logan said...

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that our prayers are with you and your family at this time. We love you!

Stephanie said...

Sunny and Dave, so sorry to hear about your mom, you are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Tahnie said...

Dave & Sunny I'm sorry to hear your sad news. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Deanne Hill said...

I am so sorry for your loss, but glad that your mom is no longer in any pain! I know that was difficult too. I love you tons and tons! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!
love,
Deanne

Erickson Family said...

our prayers are with you

Sarah said...

Oh, Sunny, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck with your schooling!

Deanne Hill said...

Sunny- I don't have your cell number and I'm assuming you're still in Utah- But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a fun day today! And I hope your family is doing well! Talk to you soon (I hope) :)