Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged

My sis-in-law Amy tagged me. So here goes...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is always more fun.
2. Real tree or artificial? Ours is an artifical tree. But I love real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree? A few days after Thanksgiving.
4. When take down. around New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Original Cabbage Patch the first year they came out. Her name was Mallory and I loved her.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes--but it is dying. I need a good one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? A book about how to sue people if your kids get hurt!!! Definitely not a present I was wanting!!!
11. Mail or Email Christmas card? Mail is always better, but email is good in a pinch.
12. Fav Christmas movie? A Christmas Story--is there any other Christmas movie???
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depending on the year we usually start around January--on a good year we start right after Christmas. I hate last minute shopping!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey sandwiches for breakfast. Mom always cooks a turkey overnight so that is the first thing you smell in the morning is turkey!! I love it!!!!!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear all the way!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night!
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? That would depend on the year and where we are living at the time!! This year stay home since we are living with my parents for this month.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Of course. Can't everyone?
20. Do you have an Angel on top or star? Always a star! I like the way it looks best.
21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Christmas morning...except for we always open one on Christmas eve--it is always PJ's.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Stores being packed.

Now to tag others... Jen Martin, Nicole, Veronica, Teri Le, Sarah Jones

3 comments:

Teri Le said...

I do love these little snippets about everyone!

Off to do mine!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunny! Thanks so much for sending us your holiday letter with this blog--Ryan has been asking about Teancum & I wasn't sure how to get in touch with you. We had a great time looking at your pictures, too. Merry Christmas & Enjoy the snow!
Jen Nicholson

Veronica Bartles said...

Sorry, I didn't see that you tagged me.... I guess it would be a little out of date if I answered a Christmas questionnaire now, huh? Well, maybe I'll be paying more attention the next time!