Saturday, December 8, 2007

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I am a slacker, but I have a good excuse for not updating the blog for the past month. We are not moving to Georgia after all!!! Welcome to our ever changing, hectic life!!! We are now back in Utah staying with my parents for the month of December. Last week Dave traveled back to Charlottesville, Virginia to buy a house for us since that is where we are headed now! For those of you that remember, we were planning on heading to Charlottesville before we were given the opportunity to go to Hawai'i. So I guess it is where we are meant to be. We absolutely LOVE it back there and are planning on starting our trek across the country a day or two after Christmas.

FOR MY FRIENDS IN HAWAI'I:
I was asked to provide snowy pictures. My parents live in a log house in a small town in the mountains near Park City, UT. In fact, I always worked in Park City as a teenager. Anyway, they have five acres and 2 four wheelers---which makes for a really fun winter combination! We pulled a sled behind one of the four wheelers while the other just drove around with kids holding on to grandpa! They had so much fun. The didn't want to stop even though they were frozen through! Jonas enjoyed it the most. After each turn he would say "just one more time!"







4 comments:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

We miss Kamas! We miss you guys! I never thought I would miss snow, but I do! Can't wait to see you in a week and a half! love amy

Unknown said...

How fun that you get to spend Christmas in Utah! Enjoy the snow and the lights, I still miss it after not living there 15 years. Happy moving! I know it's stressful, but what an adventure. Cute snowy pictures.

Teri Le said...

That looks like SO much fun. We just got some flakes, but nothing sticks long here.

Enjoy the holidays, can't wait to see more about your moves and new home!

Veronica Bartles said...

So where exactly is Charlottesville? We're supposed to go to Ft. Meade, Maryland when Phil gets back from Korea. Will we be back within visiting distance?