Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dossier Photos

For those of you that don't know, we are in the process of adopting a little girl from China. We just barely turned in the last bit of paperwork and after it has all been authenticated, etc.. our dossier will be sent on to China and the waiting process will begin (right now it is almost a 2 year wait). With the last group of paperwork we were required to submit between 6 to 10 photos containing at least me or Dave, in order to show what our lives are like. And also at least one in front of our home so that they could see what our home looks like. I have been worrying since I turned it in that I didn't pick very good photos. They don't show us as well as other photos, but they do at least show our personalities and our pastimes. Today I received an email from our contact at the adoption agency and this was what she had to say, "Your lifestyle photos are phenomenal – so vibrant and colorful, and your kids are PRECIOUS!!!" So I am feeling better about them! So I thought I would put them up for you all to see. Some of them are older. There are pictures from Disneyland and our visit to Monterey and also from our vacation at Jackson Hole. Plus Chuckee Cheese and the swat meet! I am sure I have put some of these up before--sorry for any repition. F.Y.I. when we do get our little girl from China we have decided to call her Langli (Like Langley, VA--we are trying to keep with the place names for the girls!). So if I write about Langli that is who I am talking about.










2 comments:

Teri Le said...

Well, I think you have just an absolutely GORGEOUS family - no wonder they adored the pics. Can't wait to hear about your little girl.

Nicole Howard said...

Hey you...I have been trying to comment on your other posts forever but for some reason it hasn't been letting me...anyway..I love the pictures. I am so excited for you guys. The pictures are perfect...it shows how happy your beautiful family is...goal accomplished!!