Thursday, March 19, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

I don't know how many of you watch The Biggest Loser, but I love that show. If you ever notice, most of the time they have a black armband around their upper left arm. It is called a BodyBugg and I bought one 5 weeks ago and I LOVE it!! It is the best invention EVER!!! It actually keeps track of how many calories you burn during the day. Then you go to their website and log in everything you ate so that you can always have the calorie deficit necessary to lose weight. We set it up with my goal to lose 2 lbs a week which means that I need to have around a thousand calorie deficit each day. And it has worked like clock work!! So for those of you that need to lose a ton of weight like I do...this is a REALLY good contraption! Go to http://www.bodybugg.com/ to see how it works.



12 comments:

Sarah said...

that is seriously pretty cool. I would be scared to enter all of the junk that I eat everyday though.

Wynter said...

I heard about these things about a year ago, but I also heard that they were super expensive.. but if it works its got to be worth it, right?

Anonymous said...

that looks so cool! but yea, so expensive! for that price i could by the lens i've been wanting for a year:-) good luck to u tho! if u guys ever come to utah let me know... i'll be happy to take pics of ur boys for a good price:)

Steve said...

Sunny, I like your blog, but your background is terrible. It's hard to read with all of those dumb shamrocks. Please change it as soon as possible.

The Prices said...

Hope you like this background better, Steve!

Erickson Family said...

i love the biggest loser!!! I never even thought that the body bugg would be something you could buy and use! I guess I thought it was a show exclusive kinda thing. VERY COOL!

bev said...

Hi, this is Bev, Sue's cousin. Wow, I just went online to check them out. They are pretty spendy.

Curtis Moser said...

My wife watches that show religiously. I wonder if she has noticed? I'll have to ask her about it, and then she'll think I'm taking an interest in her life, and I'll get some bonus husband points (which are hard to come by), and maybe I'll get lucky! :)

Thanks Sunny!

The Prices said...

Glad to be of service, Curtis!

Sarah said...

Sunny, so what's the update? How's the body bug working now? Steve just put his back out, and the chiropractor told him to lose a bit of weight and strengthen his core. I am just wondering if you're still satisfied with the results.

The Prices said...

Sarah,
I still LOVE my BodyBugg. I am averaging 2 lbs every week. It is great because it makes you aware of what you are doing. For me,anyway, it is exactly what I needed.

Meshan said...

Sunny-you are as funny as EVER! I read a few of your posts, but was most impressed with the Forks trip. Hilarious! You are as crazy as my aunt. Are you a member of "Twilight Moms"? If you are, you might know her. Glad you found my blog! You need to update yours!!